Friday, February 4, 2011 By: CatYY

Shu Shu Shu Uemura???

 
Happiness can arise from the simplest of things, such as being with friends, going to the Bank to absorb all their cool air, falling asleep in English but to a girl nothing shouts happiness more than those unopened box of goodies XD .
I will like to devote this post to my recent SASA purchase courtesy of MICHELLE!!  Here it is tada
A Shu Uemura eyelash curler for only $15.80 USD

These things usually retail for about $50 last time I checked hehe ^^

I have noticed that in life it is the simple things that makes us the most happiest. Being surrounded by the ones you love and being loved for being you is what allows us to survive through the tough and hard pains of life such as the HSC. I don’t think I can live life without the humours of my friends and the support I get from my family. I hope we can all happily continue to help each other while walking the path of life!!

I can't live without........Your laughter
Your ugly face
Your Support and Love
 Thank you for always being there for me <3

Anyways I haven’t got much to rant on about today! Except in chem when we discovered our ester smelt more of nail polish remover than Banana ~Shame~
Ours were the only one that remained white how queer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment