Saturday, July 23, 2011 By: CatYY

Long Time no Blog

A TRUE VALEDICTION
It has been a while since we had you join our lives; it has been a long road has it not?
We had our fun on the journey of life, but now it seems you have gone T_T
I remember you used to bite, pee on me, poo on me and runaway but since you then you matured,  you  learnt to understand and even became a mother!!
I wish I spent a longer time with you, I wish you were still by  my side, I am sorry I coulden’t protect you from the cat, I am sorry…….
Even though you have gone you will live on in my memories, I hope I life on in yours whist your in Bunny Heaven =(

BEAR BEAR Rest in Peace!! I will miss you forever and ever… T_T

2007-2011/23/07
I hope you lived

a very happy life

with Mao Mao

I hope you ate lots of food

You stupid little rabbit ILL MISS YOU indeed



LIFE
It’s nearing your birthday =) I am sorry I can’t celebrate it with you this year due to my exams . It has been so long that we have been together and I hope we can celebrate a whole lot more.
2009

2009
2010


The stress of school is really impacting on my socially and mentally. I am always depressed, angry, tired and just meh…! I keep thinking back to the old times where I didn’t care… where I was happy… Back to year 9 where school was  1x5 …those were the time.
Back them It was easy, there was no burden no stress, just fun-psh I mean look what I was doing in class? Very productive indeed. PS I miss you MAC computer room 16 GTHS *drools*

2008

But whatever is next I will face, although I have kinda given up on my high aim, I am going to just take things as they come…. There is no use fretting……

Whatever..... Bleh Bleh Bleh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment