Monday, January 3, 2011 By: CatYY

New Year: Life's a Pain

Third day of the new year and I feel like crap!

I am not motivated to work on homework nor do I feel compelled to study. This feeling of HSC.. of a successful 95+ ATAR annoys me. I find the HSC a stupid idea grr! It only adds on stress and annoyance in my life. It does not even test real knowledge argh ! I HATE YOU HSC!! YOU CAN GO DIE IN A FAT HOLE! Now you all must think I’m somewhat crazy for cursing an intangible thing!!

Anyway I am done with ranting about stupid things. It is a new year and so I started blog about my life in this year! The ups and downs will all be shared XD.

A NEW YEAR yearns for new resolution so here are mine

1.       BE HEALTHY
How?- Exercise 30min a day ( run@7pm)
                Eat less junk (wallet friendly too! saves $$)
                Eat 3 times a day only (<6000kj)
                (B@ 8am    L@1pm    D@5)
Sleep for 8+hrs(11pm-7am)
Why?-  Healthy mind = Healthy Body, this mean studying and retaining information will be
easier with a healthy body!
Retaining information and learning is easier! Perfect weapon for the HSC
Weight loss- I want to lose 5 kg, currently at 51~2 =(

2.       GET 94+ ATAR
How?- Study 1 hour a day
                Review homework regularly
                Do practice questions
                Pay attention in Class/tutoring
Why?-  I wish to do Medical Science at USYD or Maybe science majoring in
pathology/microbiology


3.       Save  $X000  amount of Money For holiday after HSC
How?- Stop spending money on food
                No useless spending (eg shoes, bras, makeup) NOOOO!!!
Why?-  Because I need to relax! Plus I promised someone I will go with them hehe ^^


THESE are my goals! I hope they all come true. To be honest with the turning of this new year my heart is heavy, I feel agitated and unhappy. I know the stress that is about to come. I can’t stop thinking of the stress of the coming year ahh!

I CANT WAIT TO THE NEXT NEW YEAR- by then it will all be over
Me and you <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment