Monday, January 24, 2011 By: CatYY

Spamm My life for the Past 20 days

 12th of January Wednesday
11th Birthday Bash

It was my Young brothers 11th birthday. Oh and how much fun we had. We watched the lovely TRON LEGACY at Imax theatres and played endless amount of galaxy world. Dinner was composed of Pancakes on the Rocks and Lunch was Sushi Train ^^ <goodness how many calories was that> AHHH
and then desert was CAKE CAKE CAKE and more CAKE.
I hope you enjoyed you Birthday and hope you remember it for days to come <3 my Pork Chop brother hahaha
In all honesty TRON LEGACY IS A CRAP MOVIE… don't go see it....

Drive Drive Drive

It's All Mine!!!

Sushi Tower

Can we spot a pervert?

17th Of January Monday
FAMILY DAYY.... YAYY  >.<

With my family with me for the whole day who can complain? cough cough. Alright we decided to first go pray to the gods in the budda temple in the city. Let us not mention the toilet experience in a cubicle that was TOO close to Nature....
As we young kids trekked our way to the city hoping for a nice lunch/movie, dad suggested we go visit the Terracotta statues in the First Emperor exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW. So our day consisted of a hectic walk from Darling Harbour to Martin Place in the 30 degree sun. But as we go there I was glad we pushed forward, it was really something my parents thoroughly enjoyed. I saw them smile and laugh without much care, which is something I have missed. Not only were they smiling they were trying to outdo each other in naming all the pottery from the different dynasties . While they had fun doing that I sat at the Café with my awful coffee and enjoyed the scenery outside.
Once we were done we hiked our way back to Darling harbour (this time in 25 degree heat, the joys of 6pm) and got ready for dinner.
We headed to Surry Hills and tried  a restaurant called Yullis, ß not my style of eating but my sister seemed to enjoy it.  I am not a big fan of dishes that do not contain meat and are overloaded with obscure things. I’m ASIAN I need my rice haha Jokes
After an unsatisfying $70 dinner we headed back to Chinatown so my dad could by his infamous Free Range Chicken and we bought dessert.
I am glad we have these memories to keep forever. My dad’s addiction to Free Range Chicken and my sister’s persistence in Vegetarianism will be the stories that are passed through many generations.
So Hottt! 30 degrees.....

Asian Setting?

Plates are cool~

Bowl for my Mummy
Trippy??

Yullis~ Eggplant Roll things



20th of January Thursday
ICE ICE SKATING

NEW years resolution was to keep fit.  So what better way to do it than Ice skating?
Early morning we headed towards Canterbury ice Rink with my friends from GTHS!
I’ve missed them soo much, It felt like I haven’t seen them in a century. Thankfully they are still the people  I grew to <3 so much.  Oh Felix thanks for your vomit in my toilet for NYE ><
Anyway here are the Pic’s
I was so proud of my brother he fell but got back up again ^^.

My Butt is Cold =(


Lower Mark You are to Tall

Why so Asian?

Look Mark you are the Lowest of them ALL!

Stupid Bird lied to me. It has 2 legs LIARRR

Luckily there were no Major Stacks, I always had a fear that if I fell that other peoples skates will slice through my fingers.
Later my Mr Pig and Pork Chop went to the city. We experienced the new Teapresso ? that opened up at Town Hall Station. Buy one get one Free =) what a deal ^^”
They had limited choice but if was still far better than easyway’s but still somewhat not as good as chatime. Dinner at Chat Thai and then Back to Work for me >< NOOOOOO


22nd of January Saturday
REFLECTION

I know that somethings are not eternal, like life for example. It is transient and short lived and sooner or later we will face the road of sleeping forever. It is when we are alive that we can make an impression on those around us, allowing our lives to be passed on as meories . I don’t want to live my life not truly appreciating what god has let me have. Life is what you make of it, it is how you treat others and how you decide to make your mark on this world. It has been 3 weeks since I have spent time with my Grandparents and about 6 months since we have been to their house. With me not having to work, I decided that it was time to visit them. My brother and sister also headed with me on our confusing trip to Riverwood (shady place).
We ate a huge dinner with their friends, sat and talked about long forgotten photos and current Issues. There was a nostalgic memory that arose from the familiarity of having my grandparents around. I was mostly raised by them as my parents were busy making a living. I am very thankful that god has allowed me to meet them, has allowed me to understand them. I am very thankful that they love me so much and are willing to do so much for me and my siblings. As the years pass I am afraid that I won’t be able to see you, I question if you will be able to see my grandchildren? But in my heart you will always be treasured as my precious memories of love and happiness. I will Pass on your memories to my children  and hope that you will remain in this world as a warm memory =).
Grandpa and Grandma I hope you have a safe trip back and don’t forget about us!! I will see you again in 6 months ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment